If your girlfriend dumped you for someone else but I bought a car for her on fineance when she left left she gave the car back should I give it back?

My girlfriend broke up with me how come she doesn't block me
I bought a car on fineance for my girlfriend then she dumped me for someone else and she gave it back now after a few days she asking for it back so do I give it back but she wants to make payments through me for the car so what do I do?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• You got the car on your credit which is huge and very caring. If she dumped you she obviously doesn't care as much about you as you care about her. Keep it and forget her she doesn't deserve your help if she is gonna dump you after such a big gesture.

• Yeah I know she only wants the car that all to drive her boyfriend around so what am going to do give it to her what so she wants to use me

Most Helpful Guy

• uuuuuuuhh no.

• Can I need it against her to get her back

• No. This wouldn't be right.. and I believe she knows it wouldn't be right either. Material things cannot win someone's heart. Also, if she has told you lies about what she does, and wants the car (although she gave it back to you?), i 2nd the thought it's not a good idea.

• So if I give it back I will only see her to pay me money and that's so stupid I think what should I do?

What Girls Said 2

• Did you really buy a car from her?

• I got a car for her on fineance to help her out

• What do you do

• Yes I did to help her out she said yes to the deal so I did but now she wants to have the car and make payments through me even though see not with me

• She gave it back for a reason... I personally would take it back if i were you.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!