He still calls me "babe"/"baby". Should I seduce him regardless of the girl he's currently seeing?

He tells me it's a slow trainwreck with the girl he's seeing now and honestly she's not pretty enough, and I've told him this (because we're still on talking terms and it's permissible for me to say that kinda thing to him. I requested that he please at least see someone prettier than me, to which he said, "But that's hard, you're really pretty!") So, I feel like he does still love me (?), but I did tell him a month or so back that I really wanted him back, and I asked if I should go find someone else rather than wait for him, and he told me to go find someone else!!! But I don't know if that was his pride talking because I was the one who initiated the breakup, and he does still accidentally call me baby/babe. I don't know if it's completely accidental because we've been broken up for 5 months now, and it still happens every time we meet up once in a while for say lunch, a movie, or like last week he brought my stuff over.

Last week when he dropped by, we had an honest chat and I cried and told him I was so wrong to throw him away, and that i'd been nearly depressed over him. He told me not to worry about the woman he's seeing now, that she's just a "short term thing" because he doesn't even know which country he'll be in 6 months from now cuz he's trying to sort his career out, and that I'm still very special to him.

Should I just seduce him when I get the chance? I feel like maybe he's seeing this one now cuz he was probably sex starved by the end of our relationship -- we had incredible sex at the beginning and then we went almost completely sexless for 1.5 years. Cuz i got on the pill and my libido disappeared. Ugh, I bet I could make him c*m harder than that b*tch right now tho. Urgh!! So pissed. Should I try to get the chance to do it? I kinda don't want to have to wait for them to be officially broken up. !!

45

Most Helpful Guy

• Being completely honest, sleeping with him while he is in a relationship would be a shitty thing to do. That poor girl has no idea that she's in a relationship with someone who describes it as a slow trainwreck. Get him to break up with her then do what you want with him but don't try and get him to go behind her back. That's just poor!

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like he's a player and you're an idiot. Sorry. Why are you trying to get with an ex? An ex that has a girlfriend at that. What's the problem with moving on and finding someone else and better. Do you reallly want to be with someone who's integrity lacks so much that he talks shit about his girlfriend who he is with, instead of breaking up with her. Do you think he was faithful to you for a year without haveing sex. He probably said the same things about you to this bitch. Y'all both dumb. Cut him off. Find a real man.

What Guys Said 4

• I'm sure people on Gag will tell you to resoext their relationshi wait til he breaks up but fuck that shit. Do whatever you gotta do to get your man!

• Reading this post has finally made me understand why women are so crazy. Y'all are just like us, drop his pants and cut the other bitch off

• no because your going to regret it later

• He'll yea go for it girl

What Girls Said 3

• I think the answer to the question, "should I seduce a man thats in a relationship?" should always be a firm NO.

Don't be that girl. If he wanted you, he'd be with you.

• Sounds like he is double dipping so to speak. Take him seriously that he told you to find someone else. He could be telling you one thing and her another but, a lot of guys pull that it's a train wreck or short term thing for his main lady just so he can have a side chick. You initiated the breakup and he is probably bitter and may be trying to pull one over on you cause of it.

• No, you should not seduce him. Yeah, he may say the relationship isn't long term but what if he's telling the girl something different? she's with him and as girls we should have respect on other girls relationships and not want to be known as side chick even if you're special to him.