Why did he say this when we broke up?

So he's the one who broke up with me , he was like ' I think we should break up we always argue and I wanted it to work but I just can't deal with the arguing and this and that' me being me I acted like I didn't care so I just said 'alright then if that's what's you want' and he was like 'is that all you've got to say to me☹️'

question: why did he say that if he's the one who ended me? It doesn't make sense?

12

What Guys Said 2

• You showed him that you Never cared and dont care at all about him or the relationship. You 2 argued a lot so it was the worst Thing you could do... it would be better if you tried to Save the relationship... he just thought about it and wanted your opinion but you decided to kick him like a spartan down the cliff

• Maybe he was expecting you to beg to him to save the relationship and then every time he could have upper hand on you while there's something he wants to do and you don't.

What Girls Said 1

• I think he wanted you to show that you care about him and your relationship. And when you acted like you didn't care he was sad.