What do you think of the leftist group Antifa?

In my opinion Antifa is the result of eight years of unrestrained liberalism brought about by the last administration. It is in fact mostly a group of people who are so against fascism they are willing to become fascists themselves by shutting down speech by which they do not agree which is in my opinion stunningly ironic

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm against any kind of militant political group. Violence solves nothing, and I think they hurt the causes they try to protect.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've no respect for a group that has no respect for public safety and attacks people in the streets. I don't care what you claim to be - when I see your people attacking our political opponents in the streets, dragging older women across the concrete and hitting people with flag poles you're gonna have a tough time earning back my respect

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 6

• Neo-Bolshevist morons.

• Just a pathetic incarnation of an already pathetic black bloc group. They are terrorist and deserve NO respect or mercy.

• I thinknrhey should be a hate group

• Fascists and terrorists

• I hate Antifa and The Alt Right the same as each other

• Stop calling them liberals. I am so sick and tired of seeing Americans misuse "Liberal". But then again, Americans are too stupid to know meanings anyway. I don't know how many times I've seen Americans (far left leaning retards) call everyone "Nazi" or "white supremacists". The far left is absolute cancerous trash, but the MSM loves supporting that type of totalitarian communism because they have "Antifacist" in their name. Antifa isn't liberal, they are communists. Have, most conservatives are liberals nowadays. I guess in the US liberalism turned into conservatives

• OK but I'm talking about unrestrained liberalism which is the root cause of groups like and Tifa they started from the far left and if they're coming this now so be it