How often do you think about your ex? Also, when you think of your ex, what comes to mind?

1213

Most Helpful Guy

• All the time. Especially today because today is her burthday. I think of how our lives have changed and how my life might have been better if I stayed with her. Mostly, I remember how much fun we had in bed and, knowing her sexual personality, I combine that with my fetish and have happy fun masturbation time.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am about 6 months post breakup and my ex still crosses my mind at very random times or like now, when we have been texting but it comes and goes and thankfully doesn't linger as it used at the early breakup stages. I try to allow myself to feel what I feel but then get over it. A good strategy is to only tell yourself you are allowed to think of your ex at a set time. When you start to think of your ex mentally tell yourself to park the thought and return to it later at the dedicated time. This is a good strategy for chronic worriers or people who have anxious thoughts.

• Hmm the idea of coming back to your thoughts about an ex at a specific time is interesting... I'm sure would be helpful in a lot of situations and constructive too!

What Guys Said 12

• Which? I don’t think of them because I am usually with someone. Over time about the only memories I retain is their body shape, their vulva, and scent. I start to forget everything else.

• Too often. I was madly in love with her. The sex was the greatest. I think of her pretty often and wonder what happened to her. Its been 20 years. Gary Moore has a song out that always makes me think of her. Still Got the Blues. "So many years since I've seen your face
    Here in my heart there's an empty space
    Where you used to be"

• I think about my ex multiple times a day I think. And I think of ways to get her to see me again. She has a boyfriend now so she blocked me on Facebook but I miss her. I think she's boy crazy so it's probably just a matter of time before they break up. I'd like to get back together with her but I'd be satisfied if we could just be friends, or friends with benefits maybe. What about you?

• When I think about my ex, this comes to mind...

theidproject.org/sites/default/files/trashcan.jpg

• Never

• The time we spent x

• Pizza

• I never think about my ex. If I did however, the thoughts would be about a cheating bitch.

• yeah

• I don't have an ex

• One a year

• The sex. The moment that i realized that I was taking her virginity was over the top. Her pussy was unlike any before and ever since. I miss that the most.

What Girls Said 11

• My ex had the best malva pudding recipe.. and he refused to give it to me when we broke up. I think about him and the recipe when I feel like mulva pudding which is usually on a cold rainy day Cuz it's such a nice warm and comforting dessert. Gaah! I wish I had that recipe. Lol

• Rarely think about, jus remember he gt a small dick

• Quite often since it's still kind fresh. I think of how she hurt, sometimes I think about getting back with her and then treat her like how she treated me. I think about what mistakes if any I have done and all the mistakes she's done.

• I only think horrible things and hope they suffer, why?

• Every few days or so but we broke up like 3 weeks ago. I think about the sex. Constantly.

• I think about him everyday I think about the sex how I miss him

• I rarely do because it was so long ago and if anything I hope he's doing well.

• I don't think of him much, just sometimes he pops in my head.

• AH... PIGS FLYING PIGS.

• Good sex

• Never, we had a messy breakup we hate each other XD