I'm very lost. Can someone help?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for four years. He had to go to jail a few weeks ago. I wrote him one letter. I noticed someone was viewing my Snapchat from his log in. Because as many know Snapchat shows you who views your story. I don't know how state prisons work but I just assumed they can't use computers lol. I thought it may have been a mistake. A few days later someone posted on his Facebook that if anyone wants to send him money send it to his mom. The post was then deleted a few hours later.

This morning I was shopping for groceries and I got a Snapchat from his log in that said "hi mike *not really his name* asked to me to tell you to not send him any more letters because he won't be responding. Thanks in advance!" I said "who is this?" They said "not sure why it matters who this is. I'm just the messenger" so then I said "well I had spoken to him the night before he went he told me to write him... I'm just confused" and the person said "I don't know anything about that. Just passing the message" I thought it may have been a girl so I asked if it was a girl and whomever said "no I'm his friend. Not a girl." I just said "well ok I'll respect his wishes" and I figured it was then end of the conversation but then they messaged me again saying "I could ask him for you when he calls or contacts me again he just gave me his password this morning and told me to be cordial to you and pass the message" and I said "ask him what? It's fine" then they said "ask him why he said that" I said "no that's ok" and the person then told me that since it's not their Snapchat they are logging out and won't be logging back in and said they hope I have a good day and I said "thanks you too"

im very confused I don't understand what's going on. I'm considering myself dumped at the moment.

05

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. His other girlfriend has his account info.
    2. You are quite foolish to be involved with a criminal.

• Thanks. But why say they aren't a girl if they are.

• Would you tell your boyfriend's girlfriend that you were his other girlfriend? Maybe, maybe not.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't see why your boyfriend can't call you and tell you that himself. I would trust the word of your boyfriend over the messenger. Next time you speak to him, ask him about it.

• Are you able to visit him? Seems like something that would be easily sorted in person

• You should forget about him. He's clearly a scumbag criminal.

• Yes google maps can 👍🏻

What Girls Said 0