What's the best thing in a relationship?

I mean..I always see situations of relationships ending in break-ups.They always end up getting hurt.I hate risks .:(

I haven't had any boyfriend since birth.I'm just curious.Why do some people love to take risks?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• No matter what you do in life your going to have to take a risk. Whether it is buying a car or getting into a relationship, even your career choice. You have to understand that not everything is going to turn out the way you want it to. I'm sure when your ready to start going with boys you will get your heart broken & you will break some boys hearts too. Life is all about taking risks so when things don't turn out the way you think they will you can learn from your mistakes.

What Guys Said 1

• risks in any situation are unavoidable, having love greatly outweighs any risk in my book

What Girls Said 1

• Just being able to be yourself around someone that likes/love you for who you are and not what you could be later in life.