Breakup! What do I do now?

My ex and I broke up 3 months ago, and I haven't been the same since. I know I really loved him and he really loved me. When he broke things off he said he wanted to talk to me everyday and to be my friend. He said he needed to work on himself so he could be the best he could be for me when we came back together. I've barely had any contact with him since then. Maybe a text here or there but that's it. I miss him so much. Help!!

22

Most Helpful Guy

• it's not a good sign that he said he broke up with you for your sake, that you would be better together later. That is probably not very the reason. But if he's not talking to you, it's hard to find out what's really going on. As for breaking up and becoming friends, it doesn't work that way. Friendship is possible after a breakup but only after both parties are completely over it. It seems that you do not want to settle for friendship anyway. You're not in a good position to change that. The only thing open is to try for real communication that would reveal what really is happening with him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry sweetheart. Some things are not in our control. He has moved on. It's not ur fault and there is nothing wrong with u. Miss him if u can't help it but don't obsess over it. Move on

What Guys Said 1

• try to move on you will find someone better than him who will always be with you no matter what

What Girls Said 1

• you're either together or you're not. Ask him to decide if he wants you and if he doesn't, move on and don't look back! He can't have it both ways, being single but having you still hanging on