To guys: girls who made guys cheat?

I was wondering, what do the guys think about the girls with who a guy cheats on his girlfriend. Does she gets a half of the blame or not at all if that is the guy who makes the first step(assuming that she knows the guy has a girlfriend of course). Would you be able to respect that kind of girl?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• Uh, I suppose she would get the blame if she drugged and raped him or something (then again that hardly counts as cheating). But normally they don't share the blame. Just because some girl wanted to have sex with a guy she knows has a girlfriend does not magically make him half as guilty.

Such women are frowned upon but (as far as I'm concerned) not considered to share the blame with guys that cheat with them. Personal responsibility is kind of a big thing to me.

What Guys Said 2

• Everyone is single until they're married. It is the cheater's fault unless the temptress (girl no 2) has a relationship with the girl being cheated on...in that case, both are to blame because both are violating a relationship.

• or corse both share resonsibilty, both people are wrong

What Girls Said 0