Cheaters deserves a second chance?

If someone had cheated on you, and lied to you about it and once he gets caught if he confronts you... does he deserve a second chance? , his excuse is..."he wasn't thinking straight, and he wasn't serious with her" but he had cheated on you for two weeks straight

416

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah that person can go to hell. Maybe if something happens one time, and they're upfront about it, and they want to work on themselves, that deserves considering.

But once they try to hide it, knowing what they did is wrong, that's when you know they don't care, they wanted to get away with it but didn't.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• Nope, never. If someone cheats I'm out like the Flash. I believe cheaters can change and etc, etc... πŸ˜…, but I'm not going to be the one to give them a second chance.

• If he cheated but told the truth the first time I'd say yes, but lying about something like that shouldn't deserve a 2nd chance

• The question is can you trust the other person after they have cheated on you? If both of you can work together and reach a level of trust where both of you are comfortable then it would work. Mind you, regaining trust takes time and effort from both parties and not an overnight thing. This is where most couples lose out. If both of you can work it out, then the relationship will be stronger.
    P. S. "I wasn't thinking straight..." doesn't count for an apology

• i'll never give a cheater a second chance. because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn't fall for the second one

• Tough one. It would take a lot to get some of the trust back, and it would never be the same afain6

• No, dumb excuse to deserve a second chance

• I'm a guy and no matter what gender you are, you always have the "I know what I'm about to do and I know I'm not gonna want to do this" thought and it's still not right, so I don't think they deserve second chances

• Cheaters will always cheat girls or guys buh bye

• nope, they deserve shit

• Sure id fuck them once then dump them like a shit and flush them down the toilet

• Never its like you are againg serving your heart to him or her for breaking it again

• If the love is real will one hook up really destroy it?

• No chance!
    People only try to come back for a second chance because they realise what they are about to lose.
    This saying is actually true, a cheater will repeat it for sure.
    Never give power to people over you. Never!

• If he tell truth and accept his mistake like a man and promised not to do it again then he deserves

• I deserve a 2nd chance, nobody else though

What Girls Said 3

• There's absolutely no excuse at all for cheating. Period.

• HAHAHA in his dreams. I would have moved on straight after I hear he cheated. Excuses are utterly bullshit.

• Once a cheater, always a cheater