Will he come back to me?

Ex boyfriend said we shouldn't hang or talk anymore. We hung out last week and we cuddled, everything was fine. He said he's serious about how we shouldn't talk anymore or hang out. He says he still loves me a lot and I believe him. He said its over. We've had feelings for each other for two years now so it's been a long while. Will he come back?

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't want him back. It's over permanently and completely so get over it and him and get on with your life. You will not reconcile and ride off into the sunset together and live happily ever after nor will you remain friends even if he suggests or agrees to it.

Most Helpful Girl

• But why is he saying all this? Is there any reason behind it? If yes then no point cuddling with him.

What Guys Said 2

• If you both have feelings for each other!
    I think you should give a try!😊

• I don't know. Is there a reason he wouldn't want to talk or hang out anymore?

• I'd rather not say

• Thank you for the answer

• No problem

What Girls Said 0