How do I react to this? How should I feel? Is this true?

Ok so I am 17 and have been seeing a guy for about 8 months and everything was going great
Until about three weeks ago he tried to have sex
I asked him if he could wait because I wasn't ready
He said Okay. Sure. Take your time
I was glad he wasn't mad or anything but about a little over a week later I got a text saying he was cheating
I very calmly asked if it was true
He said "no I personally wouldn't. But you are the type of girl to be cheated on All girls especially pretty girls like you are meant to be fucked and or dumped Us guys only love and care for the ugly and dumb girls. They're easier to handle. Besides most girls aren't supposed to be loved by men. Women were Made For men. For our happiness and use. And you should have sex. If not you're just a useless woman "
I was pissed. He had no respect and I dumped him on the spot
But I can't get over his words. Is that true
Is that woman are for
Will no man ever love me?

1014

Most Helpful Guy

• Wolves don't loose sleep over the opinions of sheep.
    So why should you worry about "his words"? He's a dumb ass lol
    And NO, thats not what women are for, women are people... not an object he could buy to fuck, cook, and clean his shit. He sounds like a pretentious, ignorant, insufferable bastard.
    Don't sweat it, that guy... sorry little kid, is stupid, really morally jaded, and probably just butt hurt that he hasn't gotten it in. You don't have do do anything for anyone or make anyone happy... its YOUR life do whats right for YOU and what you feel makes you happy. You said your 17 so your probably still in high school and most guys, at least I was, in high school are so eager to experiment at that age, 8 months feels like forever. He probably got bored of waiting, which means unfortunately he was only interested in you for your appearance not your personality. It sucks now but thats good for you, saves you time that could have been spent had you never found out.(trust me I know a kid thats been with this girl 3 years now, cheated on him countless times... and he's still with her) you only lost 8 months..
    Forget the conversation and the kid, move on and stand your ground. Don't let some immature little shit make you second guess who you are and be thankful that now you know what type of person he is (like morals and family values) imagine him telling your future daughter that or teaching your future son to treat girls like that.

P. S. Don't be so quick to trust people, but rather try to see who they really are and their character. And stay away from that kid and probably his friends too, they're probably just as unchivalrous and ignorant as him.

P. S. S. Yes, you'll find love lol he just said that because he's not a real man. And also why do you care? enjoy your life and your personal time while your still young. At the right moment in time, when your ready, the right guy will find you. but for now don't pay mind too that. focus on more important shit like school, meeting people, making friends, travel, and most important making money. GL

Most Helpful Girl

• No. He's a fucking asshole.
    Your duty is never to "put out". If you aren't ready, you aren't. Period.
    He's young and entitled, thinks the world owes him something.
    Good on you for respecting yourself.
    You'll find someone who cares about you and doesn't leave the second you won't do him. Good guys are out there.

What Guys Said 13

• little one, you know that its not true
    He is just an asshole who was trying to guilt you into having sex

• Woah woah take a huge step back, don't listen to this kid, he's trying to manipulate you. Ok #1 DROP HIS ASS, he's not worth your time sweetheart, he will USE you, it's quite clear what his intentions are. Don't listen to this jackoff, you will find a guy who actually loves you!!
    About the sex part, I must say for most guys it is a must, now seeing as you're only 17 it doesn't have to be a MUST, you're still young and you still have a lot to experience. If you want to have sex with a guy that is committed to you and actually cares about you then WAIT, don't listen to this guy, he's really manipulating you, and I know this because I use to do it to girls when I was younger. Anyways yeah drop him he's no good and obviously doesn't care about you. Hope this helps if you need any more advice just reply :)

• he honestly sounds like a joke, but from the guys perspective he's probably thinking he's telling you how "us guys" (what ever he means) works (his comment "ugly and dumb" is probably a more accurate description for him tbh), I personally think he's just annoyed that he didn't get what he wanted from you and you were right to do that to him. Will another guy come along, definitely.

• Honey I am 61 years old and I have been married three times and divorced three times and all three times the woman cheated on me. My last wife cheated on me with 3 different men. Be picky don't let no man ever tell you what that man told you because it is not true. You just have to be willing to wait for the right man and not be in a rush. Women are not just to f***. That man was wrong to say that to you that was very disrespectful. That man needs his butt kicked. Do you ever read the Bible and what it says about love? Also when you read the Bible Google the commandments of Jesus. Also Google sex out of wedlock. I don't know if you are religious. I am not religious I am spiritual. I believe there is a God but I do not believe in man's religion. But I do believe in Jesus's words. And he will guide you and he will protect you listen to your heart when you talk to Jesus. Listen to his words. God bless.

• What a loser he is. No, that is not true. He didn't do well with the no sex deal. That is a pretty poor message to you. Chalk it up to him being a turkey about that. Do what is right for you not him.

• First of all, fuck that guy, secondly, you are 13, go play with barbies and be a fetus a little longer

• Thats not true, women are delicate beings and men should give their life for them. You are very special and that guy is just captain douche, better you not go further with hom because if he snaps that easy then imagine if he got tired of you saying no.. just remember the women is the one who can control the relationship whether guys like it or not. Hope this helped feel free to message me privately if you have any other questions or concerns

• Jesus, this guy sounds super weird.

• Hell no that's not true he is just a little prick trying to get his knob wet.

• That's not true , Life Gave you a chance you took it and Dumped him on the right time , He must be an Asshole To say those weired things , You will find a Man One Day , Till then Take Care , And Don't sweat His Bullshit

• Actually there are a lot of good guys out there and the opinion of one horny childish boy does not define you or tell you the way you're going to live your life! You did the right thing

• Piss him off and find a man who will respect you. If your not ready wait

• Yeah, I especially hate the pretty ones. Then again I only go after the ones I hate in order pump and dump.

What Girls Said 9

• Girl he is a fuck boy. Don't let any guy pressure you into having sex. I am 19 and have been with my boyfriend for 3 years. And we haven't had sex. I'm a virgin. You don't need to rush to have a boyfriend either. Guys at that age are stupid girl. You did the right thing. Keep it up. Don't let any guy treat you like that. You know your worth. And you're with more than just sex.

• OMG NO! Who the fu** twisted him up so much? He clearly has mommy issues an probably hates women.

• That's not true. I mean some guys still treat us women like property. But it's not true. And good for you for dumping his ass. He's just an egotistical, narcissistic, demeaning asshole.

• He sounds like a sexist manipulator. Sounds like he just got tired of waiting for sex and let his true colors show.

• It says you are 13

• Of course it is not true. It is just a bitter rant from a guy who couldn't get what he wanted and he showed his true colours. There is not an iota of truth in what he wrote...

• That is sexism, which is not true at all. No woman is made for man, it's us both together not one superior, I call bullshit

• Wtf not true at all girl are not sex toys like some guy's
    Think and guy's like that well never find love so it's his Loss and good for you for dumping his ass

• No he isn't and I'm glad you dumped him, I'm getting heated just reading this