How can get her back?

In the beginning of April I met the love of my life. We instantly clicked. We got along well and everything about us was perfect. The funniest thing was we never got to meet in person, only snapchatting, facetiming, etc. It was hard to see each other because she lived an hour away and had gymnastics and school. At the beginning of May, she told me she no longer had feelings for me but that we could still be friends which I was completely ok with. Me being an idiot of course decided to put a fake relationship date in my Instagram bio. It was a date before we even met which was worse but I guess it was the heat of the moment and I wasn't thinking rationally. I was hoping to get a why is that there response so I could say I thought you didn't like me so why should it matter but I got blocked. On everything. Completely blocked out of her life. Today I noticed I had two missed FaceTime calls from her. I had a friend text her and she said it was an accident and that she didn't mean to call but how can you expect me to believe she accidentally scrolled down to my name and called me twice. My friend, who is a girl, said it might be a sign that she wants to establish contact or some form of communication. Thoughts?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• It coul d be an accident. I wouldn't pursue it further unless she contacts you again. Not likely in my opinion. Find someone and try an in person relationship.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're young and suffering from "oneitis." There are multiple "the ones" in this life. You just need to get out there and find her!! 😉

What Girls Said 2

• She was trying to call you. Call her back and explain yourself. Drop the games. Get real

• I thought I had explained that I tried to but i was still blocked on her phone

• then wait till she calls you back or reach out.

• Don't initiate any conversation from your side. Wait for few days else move on.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!