Who else thinks its cute af?

I was watching a movie and this women was breastfeeding its the cutest thing I have ever seen

06

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• I was in a trip across Asia a couple years back, and a mother in front of me just whips out her left boob and throws it over her shoulder where her toddler takes it a starts feeding. This was my first time ever in person witnessing this and I was freaking out I mean other than being a toddler myself and being breast fed way back when. But yeah it's natural but "cute"? I don't know if I would label breast feeding as cute. Breast feeding just like other bodily functions are necessary and natural. But yeah I don't think you've heard people referring to "sex" as cute. At least none of the people that I know have. Lol

• I think its a cute bc its like a connection between a mother and her kids nothing more amaizing than that its soooooo adorable to see a mom love how moms give birth and feed I don't know I just love and the other thing is bc when moms breastfeet their brains send these hormones to care love and protect their kids

• Yes that is true! The bond between a mother and her child are can be enhanced and strenghten so yes I can see how that can be cute in the eyes of a mother. Well said:)

• Not cute

• Tbh this question was meant for girls bc id think its a guys thing but I can't update

• sometimes becoz there is a. condition applied!

• why is that cute? it's just nature.

• Well I think its cute and natural peeing is natural but its not cute maybe only girls see it that way

• I'm a guy and i think it's cute but at the same time i'm jealous because i wish i was the baby.

• It was quite common in my youth for women to breast feed in public. All natural in my opinion

• All I meant is it shows the beautiful nature of life its adorable I would watch that all day its not normal its really touching

• It's not normal now but yes, a great thing to watch Tbh.

What Girls Said 0