Coffee with the ex gf?

Would you go grab a "no pressure" coffee with an ex three months after they dumped you?

It took me a while to get over the break up, and we spoke only once between the break up and now. Well twice. She asked me to mail something to her, which prompted a quick conversation where I suggested we get coffee in a month or so when she got back to town. And now again when she asked if I still wanted to do that. Between the first and second conversation I worked on myself, and while I'm not one hundred percent over it I'm in a really good spot. Dating other women, in shape, mentally sharp again, etc. I still have feelings for her, but I don't know what those are. She still has feelings for me, but doesn't know if that changes anything. I guess I'd want to get together to see if there was still anything there. Not sure what her motives are. If we dated again we would be starting over. Not jumping back in. I've decided that already. I don't know what to do here. I don't know what she wants! I would really appreciate some female insight!!
Coffee with the ex gf?
1
0