Does GAG have a moderator or administrator?

This question brings up many other relevant questions such as should there be one website for adults 18 or older and another website for teenagers for children under the age of 18? Why are 13 and 14-year-old girls allowed to talk about adult themed subjects in a forum where there are 50 and 60-year-old men? Are the administrators of girls ask guys about to be held liable for the possible sex crimes that might be occurring on their web sight?

Most Helpful Girl

• We are only allowed to remove any questions asked by under 18 users that ask "how" to perform sexual acts.

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with you there's got to be something done about these underage kids talking all sexual and wanting to be rated. They're all over the place now

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah there's a bunch of them it's in the askGAG section I think total there's like 25 of them but they are all different levels on their names you can see things like "influencer" "guru" those kind of titles don't know if they are all them but that was what it read in the admin

• Yes they have a number of Moderators and Admins

What Guys Said 1

• GaG is no different than other Social Media. They have mods to keep the peace and the minimum age to anything on the internet is 13 unless stated other wise. It's an adults job to teach kids early the dos and don't of using the internet. Even with a child filter on the device itself. Shit happens because humans don't care about others behind a screen. Look at any forum site. GAG is a clone of what Yahoo answers was.

• I have used social media for many years yet I have not ever encountered a website like this thanks for the information and interest in my question.