How fast can girls hearts change?

Can a girls heart change in a matter of a day? 10 days? My ex told me that she loved me so much like a day before she wanted her space then broke up with me 3 days later. We hung out all weekend and things seemed perfect. Even 10 days if even before that she told me I was perfect for her and mentioned the future and when I propose to her how special she wanted me to make it! I guess I just don't get how a persons heart changes that fast I feel so lead on and let down!

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Trust her actions not her words of bullshit.

• you know something I learned was I was wrong with many things I did in the relationship and I wish I could've honestly loved her more deeply in certain ways she felt that she was used and felt like I was also centering my life around her which wasn't healthy, I needed to have loved her like a man and show her, the worth of her inside and her worth through Jesus, I know it takes two to tango but I think many times I let lust get the best to me and while she may have wanted me sexually back then I feel like deep down she thought that this was going to make her fall deeper in love with me instead it just made her feel used. I feel awful

Most Helpful Guy

• On a dime, brother. On a fucking dime. Same for everyone. Only takes the right spark and bam, turned so fast it's a wonder the g force didn't kill em.

• so true man its so true it does happen so fast just wish I could've done something about it I stood no chance

What Girls Said 1

• Fast

• yeah no kidding ugh makes me sick to my stomach like I know she has every right to walk away, she isn't doing anything wrong there its how cold she has been after the break up and I haven't done anything but admit to my faults what else could you want from a man?

What Guys Said 1

• I guess she just didn't really love you bro... feels bad man

• Yeah man I thought she was the one but it's been a month or so now and slowly but surely getting over the breakup I just don't get it nor ever will !