How do I get over my ex?

it's been over a year since we broke up and i've been dating someone for a year now, but i still have thoughts about my ex, i love my boyfriend now more than anything and i don't want to have thoughts about my ex, how do I stop them? how do i get over him?

12

What Guys Said 2

• Fuck his friend

• Its normal... I see my ex every day but i don't meet my girlfriend everyday... But still i have different feelings for both... I would like to say that whenever you get a thought just ignore and think about your current boyfriend.

What Girls Said 1

• If you love your boyfriend more than anything like you say you do, there should be no place in your heart and mind for your ex.

• he's not in my heart, and all my thoughts r about things we used to do together

• yes coz you are still holding on to the thought of him. still, he shouldn't have a place for him anywhere in your life if you already have someone special who makes you happy and not the one who left you.

• then how do i get over that, i don't want anything to do with him...