Tell her how I feel?

i met this girl beginning of the school year. we were just friends at first, texting once in a while and chatting on facebook. a few months ago, we started texting literally every day, every hour to the point where we'd fall asleep talking to each other. near the end of the year, the two of us would occasionally hangout after school and I'd walk her home. for my graduation gift, she made me some baked goods and made a card and everything. once summer hit, we got closer. we would talk on the phone for hours, all the while teasing, being serious, and flirting with each other. when we hung out, we were close; holding hands, napping in the park basically acting like a couple. well we didn't see each for almost a month because she was taking summer classes and went on vacation. just recently she told me for the first time she's had a boyfriend for a few weeks. I'd realized how dumb I had been for not doing anything. I've let girls slip away because I didn't tell them how I felt and I don't want that to happen again. should I tell her? or stand aside and see what happens?

11

What Girls Said 1

• tellher! She might be just telling you about a relationship, to try to get a reaction out of you, this is a perfect time. If she doesn't like you, then she will respect you more for you having the courage to tell her. "i know that you are dating another guy, but I love you and I want you." will most likely make her think at least a little about if she's happy with this other guy, if how you say your relationship was before is true. I say tell her before you grow too far apart.

What Guys Said 1

• Let her know that you like her and if she needs anyone for help, you'll be there for her.