Why can't I get over her?

Hi all, I've been crazily in love with my best friend since I was 15 years old. She was my source of strength and helped me through so much, she tells me she doesn't feel the same way but I'm not so convinced it's true. It's been 5 years now, and I can't seem to find other girls with the qualities I found in her, and how she just gets me. And she's sexy too 😍😂. Anyone else been in a similar situation and how did you get over her? I don't want to be one of those guys that never gets over a girl, especially if she marries one day.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Just tell her you're a Chinosaurus. I think she'll drop her panties immediately

• Start meeting some people try to hangout in groups, do some activities that you always wish you could do... This will give you a new path in your life... Where you would stop remembering about her... And if you want her I would recommend... Try to hangout with your friends who are girls and who admire you in the place where she hangs out and try to avoid her with not much talks but just a usual greeting... Whenever a common friend of yours who is a girl recommends that you are such a lovely guy that any girl would want to hangout with... Maybe she'll reconsider her options