Should I cheat? (Hear me out)

My boyfriend is going to join the marines and be gone for months at a time. His sex drive is insane; he has immense amounts of p*rn, he's told me all about the sex with his ex (and how I'm far, FAR better in every way and it's not even comparable) he points out every single girl he thinks is hot, and he wants to be able to sleep with other girls now.

That almost makes sense to me--I mean, I doubt this guy could go for seven months without sex. We've been together for almost four years now, and I know he's not going to change, but this has been a constant issue for us this entire time.

I make him sound like a jerk, but he's sacrificed a whole lot to be with me, and other than this there's never been any reason to doubt that he loves me. He's the best friend I've ever had, and I can pretty safely say he's the love of my life. I'd never put up with this from anyone else, but I'm starting to wonder if I can deal with it for the rest of my life, since we've started talking about marriage.

He has this idiotic double standard where I'm being a traitor if I so much as kiss another guy. In any other circumstance that would make sense, but when I've tried to point out that he's being a piece of crap, he refuses to understand. I've tried to leave him, and he refuses to let go. He's not abusive--he's never said an unkind word to me, and he does everything within his power to keep me happy.

My confidence is starting to suffer, and I'm starting to get jealous because he's the only guy I've ever been with, and sex is still pretty f*cking special to me. There's no chance of him letting me sleep with other guys, and it's almost guaranteed a guy will cheat if he's gone for months on end. I'm getting insecure and psychotic, and I think it might help to be with someone else just once, because this isn't fair.

At this point, I'm still looking for any other way for this to work out, but I'm stubborn and so is he. I'm not comfortable with just sitting around at home, totally devoted to him when he's not to me. Maybe the marines will change him--I doubt you can come back from something like that the same. Then again, maybe he'll see things differently if I'm loyal to him for as long as it takes for him to come home. I'm conflicted.
+1 y
All right, I'm not going to cheat. I didn't really believe it was acceptable in the first place, but I'm not sure what I should do.
+1 y
Thanks everyone, but I think I'll just learn to deal with this somehow. It's not worth losing him.
+1 y
Let me just make it clear that he HAS cheated (once ever in his life, but it's happened) and specifically asked if it was OK to sleep with other girls. Alone for months, it's pretty much a guarantee it will happen.
Should I cheat? (Hear me out)
4
10