Ex's birthday ( should I text?)

So she left me for some1 else last year. Kinda miss her not like I used to. More of having some1 to talk to. But other then that I'm good. Its her b day today, I didn't even remember till some1 at work said it was august the 3rd today. I was wondering if I should text her happy b day. She didn't text me happy b day.

Any comments are much appreciated.

811

Most Helpful Guy

• How did you left you for another man? did she just had fight with you and say I am going with another men? or he was a friend or you know she was cheating on you dating with another men? Did it end in a bad way. These questions are important but I would say DO NOT WISH HER BIRDAY "if" she didn't call you or communicate with you since she dumped you for another man. It is clear that she regards you as nothing and left you for good. It would be considered idiotic and stalking. She will also curse you and use as a example of how stupid her ex-was and insenstive that she found her new man and he laughs a lot at you being so screwed.

Simple solution. If you are lone or want to talk to someone. Do these things. Go to internet or buy books about self-steem boost, confidence, and decision making. That does not mean you are not confident but such books will help you make right decision, get over someone you loved but dumped you. Go to gym, exercise, change you thoughts of her to thoughts of someone else you know. The new girl does not have to be cute, or someone you want to talk to but for the period, you want to kill the emotions you have for someone does not want you. Talk to girls, there are so many lonely girls today than any other century in this world. You can find girls who want to just have relationship with men and someone of them are awesome, polite girls. INDEED, ask yourself why did she leave you. Are you willing to change your attitude, body, self-steem, and income, and fix yourself for the betterment. THe best way to revenge is to strive and forgive others. YOu win the game and feel happy and graceful inside and outside. Start feeling positive of everthing, making routine life changing plans and write a profile of the next girl you want to have. It might talk a year or so but you might meet friends in the process, develop, and grow. Forget about the past, the future is yours man. Accept your future.

What Girls Said 8

• well if she didn't text you happy b -day then she probably moved on like you and it's whatever. you don't have to and you could but don't expect a reply.

• oh hon- (big hug) you are so sweet. Do you feel like risking rejection again from her? Do you except the fact this will make you look like you still want her back? If the answer to these questions are yes- Just write " Happy Birthday", nothing else. Who knows, perhaps she is text you back, and you will reignite your relationship. However, this is HIGHLY unlikely, given the past, and her lack of concern for you on your birthday.

If the answer is no to any of my questions- take a deep breath, and realize that you have walked another step past this painful experience towards a better future.

• No. She left you for someone else. If you text her she will think you haven't gotten over her. I wouldn't give her the satisfaction if I were you. So, unless your text says "I would take you out for your birthday but I like my dates young and beautiful" don't bother.

• I still wish my ex a happy birthday cause its a date you won't really forget and it doesn't feel right not saying it... Just send her a happy birthday its a friendly thing to do

• No, that would be a big mistake he would think you still wanted him. Its best to ignore unless he sys something. Try to act nonchalant about it and you'll be good to go. He'll wonder where or what your doin that you couldn't say happy birthday

• I finished with my ex because things were just not working out. However he still wishes me a happy birthday, Xmas and new year, truthfully I couldn't careless about his wishes, I don't even view them as a sweet gesture, I think he's an idiot for doing so as I never communicate with him. Truthfully don't, it's not worth it!

• do not text her she might thinks its creepy if any of my ex's would text me happy birthday I would be completely weirded out that they still remembered

• Sure, if you want to that'd be nice. Unless you're on really bad terms it's fine.

What Guys Said 10

• nah dude, dont...because if you get a response you'll lead yourself to thinking she cares again...whyu the hell didn't she text you? why should you text her if you didn't get one? I knwo you miss her and having someone to talk to but there are so many other people out there...i mean she left you for someone else...you deserve better...

i mean in the end its up to you, if you do end up saying anything id just leave it at...hey just realized it was the 3rd of august, thinking of you, hope you enjoy your bday! :) -- short and simple...but I don't think I would...who knows, maybe a spark will re-ignite? don't get your hopes up tho, seems like she's the one who made the mistake...

good luck, keep your head up

• I think a email wouldn't hurt.

Sure she didn't text you on your bday but whatever her reason is, is her reason. You are better than that. You are "happy" for her. Even if she does respond, you don't have to answer. I see no harm in this. Wishing her all the best is the same as saying, I don't want you, but want good things for you.

Good luck with what ever you choose.

• Nah don't text her. She doesn't need it from you.

She can get all the Happy Bday sh*t from her current boyfriend.

Forget that b*tch.

• Dude sorry but she left you for someone else.. she doesn't deserve your concern.

• Keep it simple..."Happy Birthday __________ (whatever her name is)..." Nothing wrong with that at all.

• You should just say happy birthday, that's all.

You guys will always have a type of relationship with each other and that is being each others ex, so why not?

• If you got a chest,delete her number and never talk to her. She's not thinking of you and if she is she thinking your beneath her. She didn't feel you were worthy of her presents. Who has the ball you or her?

• Yip , be the better man and send that text, keep it simple .

• If she didn't text you, and you haven't been in contact with her, then don't bother.

• Well, looks like you don't know basic info on her, but you miss her? Interesting. But other than that, if you want to say "happy B day", why shouldn't you?

As many people says, in "love", there is no reciprocity, if you love someone, you just do...