Is my girlfriend using me?

I got a car on fineance in my name for my girlfriend witch she was making the payments then she dumped me for someone else and she gave the car back a fews days latter she asked me for the car back coz she payed for it so what should I do?

11

What Girls Said 1

• Yes she is using you I would say go see a lawyer cuz if you paid for it to give her the car and she wants it back then you guys need to go see someone so they can help you

• She was making the repayments not me so she thinks it's her car

• But you did but it though

I honestly think you guys need a lawyer or you can just trade a car in at the auto dealer ship

What Guys Said 1

• You know, this is up to you but if there are payments still left to be made, then you should absolutely keep it. It's still under your name and while your credit score is not a life and death thing, I still don't think you want something in your name to not be under your control.

If it's paid off, then there's no real right or wrong answer here so it's up to you. Personally, if she's going to dump you, I think you should keep the car! ;-)

• She thinks coz she made the repayments that it is her car