My ex girlfriend is jealous and stalking? give me your thoughts?

Ex broke up with me a while back. We do go to the same gym so we see each other a lot. Was hot and cold, flirted with other guys in front of me... technically played a lot of mind games in the beginning of the break up. Which was 4 months ago.

Now, things have gotten quite unusual. Whenever I talk to a girl, she would stare and whisper with her girlfriends. My friends and I definitely agree that she is stalking me at the gym, doing the classes that she usually doesn't do, which is something I do. Stares at me. Last week, she liked my instagram post but didn't like the one this week.

Like her behaviour is so obvious. Everybody sees it. One of my friends told me she was whispering to her girlfriend when this other girl was talking to me. Makes me feel a little uncomfortable to be honest with you.

why is she behaving jealous and such?

11

What Girls Said 1

• You can do all as you can just remind she is invisible and dont care, don't even look in her.

What Guys Said 1

• I think both of you pay way too much attention to the other when you go to the gym. You gives a fuck. Just do you and get your workout on. Don't even look in her direction. It doesn't matter who she is whispering to and what is said. She is an ex. Once she sees your not bothered about it she will probably stop because no drama or tension is being created.