Should I leave my wife for my lover of 5 years who makes me feel better?

26

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, because you are a complete scum bag. And that's me putting it nicely.

• Lol hey! Why so much hassle.. all I'm doing is giving the pleasure to a mistress she keeps coming back even though I tell her No
      I mean she seem to not care if I'm married at all she just really loves the Sex I give her and my company so she treats me very good all the time to the point she asked me a couple of times to leave my wife and marry her that's all

Most Helpful Guy

• You just answered your question, goat. If you and lover are great, leave your wife. Up to you.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 5

• Why not you couldn't possibly be more of a scumbag

• You've been cheating on her for 5 years, the least you can do is leave her so she can find someone worth being with you fucking arsehole.

• Things always seem greener on the other side of the fence, sometimes the heart always misleads and you end up regretting past actions. Make sure you put a lot of thinking into your decisions and fully understand what you are doing and why you want to do it. If you have come to the conclusion that you really think that this is the best option then go for it. Just make sure you've explored every path that you can take because this path that you want to take seems to be very risky.

• If you don't think there's any way of salvaging your relationship with your wife, it's probably best to end it. You wouldn't be with someone else if you loved your wife

• Leave your wife since she clearly deserves better than you.