What is that supposed to be?

I have a girl. 2 weeks ago we got into our first argument about she being jealous of a friend of mine, she accused me of making her get jealous and annoying her, now it is true i did so but only to get her attention becuase for a week before she gave me no attention at all, not even a message for days, she only talks when i message her and then says bye being busy. She blocked me for 2 weeks in every way. Today i messaged her from my moms phone. This is what she told me. Hi jaafar, have Missed you too But. That doesn't matter anymore you wanted me to get jealous and wanted to Annoy me and if you really Would be sorry about that you Would have Write me earlier Dont want to Talk to you anymore Maybe in a few days or Weeks But Not Now and Maybe we will Never talk again. I apologized i begged and all but she blocked me again. I told my friend to talk to her, blocked and humiliated him, verbally assulted me then blocked me again. Is she a poisonous person or just not interested anymore.
Sorry for long post here's a potatoWhat is that supposed to be??

20

What Girls Said 2

• She is extremely mad because of what you did. She is not able to forgive you right now. Perhaps in the future, but not now. But the point is, your actions upset her that much that it damaged your relationship with her. I think her reaction is very dramatic though. Sounds like she needed a reason to break up with you.

• sounded the same to me. Especially that she ignored me as much a possible before

• Yeah, true. It's just too much drama... Sounds quite immature, in my opinionšŸ˜…

• She's overreacting so much. Probably lost interest in you and is using this as a way of breaking it off. So basically she's being an ass. Kinda been in this situation and it's not worth it to stick around.

• I'm not staying. I habe it the best il got. I think ill just be friends

What Guys Said 0