Can he still forgive me?

hi guys.. my boyfriend and i broke up a week ago.. he says its because i was too secretive and a player which was true.. i want us to reconcile but he says he wants us to be friend. he says he wants to know the real me. im ready to tell him everything i Did while we were together. is it a good idea

34

What Guys Said 4

• ask him what he wants to know, promise ull answer any question he has. if he asked why u changed now tell him the thought of losing him made you realize a lot of things including what you want your priorities to be. just curious, why the sudden conscience? why the mistakes. have u really changed

• Open honest communication. If you don't have that, then you're in trouble to begin with

• You cheated on him with several guys?

• I wouldn't talk to you

What Girls Said 3

• Yes. Clean slate.

• It is a good idea to be honest to him. But it is up to him to forgive but not forget.

• I think you probably think you're ready for a relationship but you're not. Once you come clean it's not up to you but it's up to him to forgive you. Don't be surprised if he doesn't