Is this normal? I just had this intense feeling of wanting someone to be somehow make you feel special?

I'm not looking to fall in love. I'm not even necessarily looking

for a boyfriend right now. All I really want is to find a nice, good guy

I can text late at night, joke around w/, &be stupid w/. Someone

who likes the same music as me, someone I can easily talk to, someone I can be my total self around & not mind at all. A guy I can waste Friday nights w/, laugh w/,& have fun w/. Someone who’s not perfect, but understands me :)

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course it's normal! I would like one girl (guy, even) to come forward and say they DON'T want to feel special... no one? OK then.

Mostly I just wanted to say that you might have your own reasons for "not wanting to fall in love," but the things you're looking for will sound a lot like love to a lot of people.

If you're looking for someone special, who will make you feel special, by all means go for it with everything you've got. And if you end up falling for someone, don't push them away because you never intended to fall in love. Many people end up regretting pushing someone away. :)

• Thanks for the reply, made me think more :) I'm just going ridiculous about my feelings recently. You're right, I have "those" reasons.. And hey, maybe, the question, "is this normal" is not the right term, maybe this, "how should I handle this intense feeling" blah blah.. ha ha :) IN ANYWAYS, thanks again! Apreciate it girl :)

What Guys Said 1

• you're going to need specifically strong reasoning in your head to not develop feelings for a guy that meets those ideals you have.

What Girls Said 1

• Guess you are just like me in a sense. I am not sure what the question is but yes it is normal. Good luck on finding someone like who you described