Shoud I break up with him? Or what should I do?

So about 3 months ago I started dating this guy. It was really fun at first, he was really nice, but after about the second month he started being very manipulative and always tries to control me. He tells me that is the way he is and that that has always been a problem with his other girlfriends, but i am getting very tired of it. He is also my first boyfriend and I wanted this to be a casual fun relationship, but he is aalways telling me he wants to marry me and have kids with me and loves me more than anything. I care a lot for him because he is a nice person and has been through a lot, but i definitely don't love him and he is moving way to fast. I told him once that he was going to fast and he said "i am because i am sure of what we have, but i can see you are not". I wanted to break up with him but about a week ago he got really drunk and told me he tried to commit suicide once. He said that about a year ago he had nothing and nobody, he doesn't have a single friend and that worries me. Then he started saying that now he had me and that i was his everyday motivation. I don't know what to do, i really like him and i dont want to hurt his feelings or make him hurt himself, but i dont want him to get more and more involved.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• a lot of broken promises, fake acting, and noisy lives are the easiest way to fail in that relationship.
    Whether you like that guy or not, he'll hurt himself or hurt you by his Inappropriate behavior.
    your presence in his life didn't stop him from drinking or Inappropriate behavior... so he's not the right person to count on when things get worse or when you need support.
    The best solution is to let him live his life the way he sees fit and start living your own life the way that suits you.
    break up.

Good luck...

Most Helpful Girl

• He is not a nice person darling.
    He will only get worse over time.
    Run.

What Guys Said 4

• I say get out of this situation asap before you regret it or he makes u prego juat to keep you there is sick men that control women in this sick way

• If your not happy then leave.

• As soon as you said "manipulative" I didn't need to read the rest. Snip snip, end that shit

• That is complete BULLSHIT my girlfriend's ex is exactly like that. He is not going to kill himself, and if you just ignore that feeling it WILL get deeper and it WILL get more painful for you to move on. Just dumo that fucking pussy

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!