Breaking up: What do you think about this?

I received this email from my 2.5 years ex boyfriend after we broke up.
Dear Natt,
I am very sorry that things had to end, but I wanted you to understand why. You were always looking for reasons, and always trying to blame yourself, but this time I won't let you. You did nothing wrong. You were a great friend and girlfriend. When I think back on our time together, there was no time that you did anything to deserve to be treated as badly as I did sometimes. You were always there for me, always by my side, never nagging, never nit picking. You were great, and deserved better than me.
I am sorry that I had to decide what was right for you, and I am not pretending that I know what is best for you, but I can tell you that it wasn't me. You deserve someone to love and respect you as much as you love and respect them, and I am sorry that I couldn't do that for you. I am sorry that I wasted so much of your time because of my selfishness, I just couldn't let you go.
I will always look back on our time together with great fondness and happiness. I loved our travels and adventures, our trials and tribulations (sorry for crashing you on my bike TWICE). I will never forget you, and always care for you. Anything you need, no matter where we are in the world, let me know. I know you will find happiness and all that you deserve. When you do, and when you have what you want, I would love to meet your son or daughter.
Always in my heart,

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe it's true what's is says
    Maybe it's just to make things easier
    You'll be better awnsering this than any of us here
    At least he kinda cared

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he’s trying to alleviate your pain over the break up by trying to take all of the responsibility for it. True or not, it’s an easier thing to have a reason for a relationship ending so I’d use it to move on

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• if it's true then he is a Good guy, you should give ur relationship a another chance

0|1
    0|0
  • selfish

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 1

• That s a good closure
    Move on now

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;