If she left me just to have another relationship with other guy, does that also count as rebound relationship?

we had an almost 2 years long distance relationship, and we've been broken up since one month ago. I don't really know the reason, but I think she had a crush on other guy at that time.. and the the guy also appeared to fancy her.the thing is, I still want my ex back. I messaged her today saying that the break up was for the best, and I still want to be friend with her..i didn't want to appear needy, and she agrees to be friend with me.so, what are my chances to get her back?

11

What Girls Said 1

• I say that if it seems too quick to be anything but a rebound then call it like you see it. While there isn't any formula for how many months you should wait after how many months you were together, anytime it seems like your ex has "lined someone up" then that's just plain unhealthy on their part. I don't know if it's a good idea to tell your ex you just want to be friends when really you want her back-she might feel lied to if she figures it out, and you might be setting yourself up for drama and more disappointment. . .

What Guys Said 1

• Absolutely. Everyone always thinks they know what they want and that moving on is always a good idea. But, you never get out of a 2 year relationship and are just emotionally able to go on to a new relationship. I'm calling rebound. She might not come back to you, but it's way too new.