Ever hooked up with a coworker where it didn't work out? ?

- and then had to keep working together?
What happened? How did you cope?

21

What Guys Said 1

• No. Even if it works out it's still a bad idea because you never know what's gonna happen tomorrow. Someone might find out and take advantage of both partners.

What Girls Said 2

• He was eventually moved to another department, I got married and quit

• How was it before he was moved?

• Extremely annoying, I was so sick of seeing him so much. He didn't think anything he did was wrong and continued to pursue me!!!

• I’m currently going through this situation, except that we actually dated for a year and a half and lived together for a year. He broke up with me 3 months ago because he “didn’t take enough time to heal” after he ended things with his ex wife. Understandable to me since we dated very quickly after they separated. I’m not going to lie and say it was easy. It was so rough for me at first. I lost a lot of weight from loss of appetite. But it has gotten easier. And we are very cordial to each other and we have gone out to lunch a couple of times this last month. In my opinion, it’s only as awkward as you make it.