We broke up not to long ago what do I do?

We've been broken up for almost a month now, I'm not necessarily saying I want him back but I do wanna make him regret it and miss me, we have been talking as friends since the break up, people say no contact rule whatsoever is a good thing to do I didn't think about it at the time though, so we kept talking as friends, should I still do the no contact rule? Maybe starting tomorrow? And what if we have a streak on Snapchat? Is it still okay to keep the streak as long as we aren't talking, I'm kinda confused on what to do? Can anyone help?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you should grow up. If you want to keep talking to him, only do it because you actually want him in your life and you're going to be mature about it. Don't do it in order to try and make him feel bad and regret things. Things happens, you've got to move on. Unless you're prepared to be his friend, don't bother talking.

• Me? I think he needs to grow up... anyways I wanna be friends with him, but I think it's too soon because I still haven't healed yet I'm still hurt and broken cause of him and he acts like he could care less about anything

• Yeah, but saying that is pointless. We can't control the actions of others.

Most Helpful Girl

• First, I think you should take into account why you broke up. Good or bad, it was enough to make you take that step. I do think the no contact rule is healthy, because a lot of times we need that space to get over the break up and heal. Unless you guys were like best friends before, 9/10 it’s hard to be friends after a break up and be totally insensitive to whatever they do. It’s hard to step into that friendship role when you’re still trying to get over the romance. So no contact is proper. Doesn’t mean you won’t ever talk again, it’s just not you guys season.

• We ended on bad terms, I'm like the only ex he talks to, all the other ones whenever they broke up they would've been blocked already, we ended because we didn't have the same views on the future, he wanted to still act like a kid and not grow up, I honestly don't want him back for all the shit he put me through, but I ain't going along my way unless I know it's a sure method to where he regrets his doing...

• *treated lol

• This recent one didn't treat me right at all...

What Guys Said 1

• Move to someone that likes you back.

• Easier said then done lol

• Then you simply haven't found a person that shares your same purpose.

• Exactly, I know

What Girls Said 1