Is it normal to think about an ex girlfriend even after another long relationship?

73

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the people we've been with are apart of our history and they'll never really "leave" our minds. Especially when we get into another relationship. You're going to make comparisons because it's what we do. Especially if that time you spent together was nice. As long as it's not haunting you and making you regretful it's okay. But occasionally thinking about them is normal in my opinion.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• That's your past so you have all the rights to think about that until it starts to influence your current relationship then you should stop it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeah well, I don't have any relationship right now so it's okay.
      But it does make me quite sad, I feel like I haven't lives everything I could have live with that one.

• Just starting to feel lonely haha, well, maybe
      I'm no good at meeting New people, maybe that's why i feeling that way

• yeah maybe ๐Ÿ˜