My relationship is crumbling what should I do?

My boyfriend and I have been together for a while now and before he was all over me chasing after me but recently roles have kinda switched where now I'm all over him. We have been arguing a lot lately and he seems to be kinda over this relationship. I've tried talking to him and stuff but I don't know I think he's kinda over it. I don't want things to end and I know he still cares. I'm just not sure if I should let him go and act like I'm okay with it or try to fight. I don't want to come off like I need him or am desperate for him but I don't want him to think I just don't care. Showing that I do care hasn't Done anything so what should I do?

12

What Guys Said 2

• And if the arguments ended?

• When the arguments end we have a really good relationship but When we are arguing it stresses us and I think he's stressed out and has given up.

• When one person has chosen not to change their mind is a waste of time trying to convince them about the opposite.

You can briefly show what your position is, but from that point it's really about them. Everything you said from there just gives energy to negativity.

If you don't follow the negativity people, even the most stubborn ones, reconsider their behaviours more easily later on, after they have reflected on it.

• If he is unwilling to talk about how he is feeling about it, what can you really do. Sometimes relationships just come to an end.

What Girls Said 1

• You dont need to be in a relationship where he is not putting in any effort or showing less interest as he did before. Chances are that he grew apart from the relationship. This tends to happen and unless he is doing things to put it back together things will never go back to being the same.