What if a guy holds on some stuff of his ex?

What would the girls make out of it? The guy may not be sure why he is still keeping it.. maybe he is wanting for the right time to throw it away... What might be the reasn? For keeping some of her stuff.. ?

Most Helpful Girl

• It completely depends on what it is. If it's something practical like a TV, it would be stupid to get rid of it. But if they are things like love notes or pictures, I wouldn't want to see them anywhere near me.

• What if you were dating a guy who had some of his ex's stuff...

• As I said, it depends on what those things are. If they had what I felt was an excess of their ex's things, I would dump them. If they were practical gifts like a TV, plates, a football etc. then it doesn't make sense to throw them away.

What Girls Said 1

• I’ve never understood why people read so much into this... it doesn’t make sense to throw out perfectly good things just because someone else gave them to me

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know, is the stuff useful? When I moved out of the last condo I rented, I took with me the canister of oven cleaner. I normally don't buy oven cleaner, but I found the stuff to be so useful when cleaning my BBQ grill.