I cheated on my husband?

I cheated on my husband with my sister in-law boy friend and made it seem like it was all his fault... Now everybody thinks he molested me... What can I do to get rid of this self hatred feeling?

1216

Most Helpful Guy

• You deserve all the self-hatred that you feel. I have zero sympathy for you and I honestly hope that everyone involved cuts all ties with you. Honestly, if I hear that you jumped off a bridge, id consider the morality of humanity to have bumped up a considerable amount!

• I'm really one of the most thoughtful put together people, I don't swear, I don't eat meat, I have a charity for sending bags of rice to countries in need... All because my heart is too big... And then my one stupid blacked out drunken night I threw it all away... I don't want to loose my husband that's why I lied... I have kids with him that love seeing us so close.

• Were you drunk when you led friends and family to believe that an innocent man molested you? Being blackout drunk isn't a 'get out of jail free' card! If you can't drink responsibly then don't drink! The only way you will ever clear you conscience is confession, you'll just have to deal with the consequences

Most Helpful Girl

• This is why a lot of amazing men choose to stay celibate. Cause of whores like you. You made holy vows to your husband in the eyes of God and purposely cheated. Then made it seem like the other man (just go ahead and don't sugarcoat it) raped you. You said molested but just admit you told everyone he RAPED YOU. trying to make yourself look better by sugarcoating the word rape.

What Guys Said 15

• Duh... Tell the truth. It's good that you hate yourself for this. You should. But you shouldn't have to live with this self hatred forever. Tell the truth, face the consequences, and move on.

• Just come clean. But say that it's not an excuse, but it's the truth. Don't deny anything. You can't have people thinking he molested you.

• tell everyone the truth

• I have built a guillotine in my home and looking for a head for the first trial. Will you pleeeeeeaaaaase volunteer? It will help you to get rid of those harsh self-loathing feelings.

• the truth shall set you free

• Wow, that sounds quite messed up. So it seems like the boyfriend of your sister-in-law has molested you? Did your husband say anything about that?

• You should hate your self for doing that.

• You are scum.

• Tell the truth

• tell ur husband u feel guilty

• Go watch some porn and jerk off the feelings 😂😂😂😂

• You can only tell people that there was a misunderstanding and he didn't molest you.

• Nothing you did the deed now deal with it

• Oh this is so bad. I hate you. Really. Why are girls like this these days? All fuckin bitches and whores around. You should die.

• Trust me I hate my self... I am not like this... I want to update. I did tell him and he hates me more than I do... But I threw everything I had built so hard for, for some shots of taquilla and stupid 30 minutes of fun.

• Then drink more and fuck his brains out. Don't you feel ashamed? What do you teach your kids? Fucking strangers? What would they tell others... my mom is a whore...

You are fucked up

• Confess. What you did is a crime. That's some guys life you are completely destroying. You can't do that. Confess before it's too late.

What Girls Said 11

• Come clean about what actually happened and deal with the repercussions.
    You chose this.

• Tell the truth. Infidelity is wrong and deceitful, but It's more immoral and disgusting letting a guy take full responsibility by allowing him to be accused of molesting you. Take responsibility of your wrong choices instead of being a coward and weak.

Tell the truth -that it was mutual consent

Your moral compass is questionable

• By telling the truth.

• I’m going to say this i really don’t care if this mean or not you need to tell the truth just because you where a unfaithful slut doesn’t mean that you make it seem like it was someone else’s fault you dropped your panties it’s you fault you did not seem to regret it them now you wanna regret you better pussy up for the shit you did unfaithful girl is the reason why people think us girl can’t do shit reason why buy think where an object

• You are actual trash.

• You are so fucking wrong!

• Tell the truth.

• Come out and tell the truth or you will die feeling this way. The feeling you are feeling will never go away

• Tell the truth you dirty hoe

• you should tell the truth

• My mom is the same way, flirting with a man. but it's my dad's fault my mom cheated. He doesn't know how to keep his stupid mouth shut and now Look at him. He wonders why she did what she did, he knows my mom is mentally ill. He actually encourages this bullshit.

And that's why I probably won't feel too bad if she decides to go and see this man and does the next thing

• Is cheated bad when someone abuses you like hits you because I am doing that and feel sad about it?

• @Allysoncheyanne yes it's bad. I can't stand my stupid fucking parents. I'm pretty sure they're out to ruin my life