Why girls are the same?

(This isn't a question) I had that girlfriend who was everything to me. We were doing great. Until studies came. She started changing and calling me an online person only. Not everything like she used to call me. We fought a lot. But we never hated each other. And we both had faith in that relationship. Until she blocked me once. It was such a feeling of being betrayed. I mean. She said she would do anything for us to stay. She always talked to me. But I managed to get her back. And I wish I haven't. We both were normal. She promised again that she won't block. But yesterday at night. I slept. And she told me " love you". But why did she block me when I woke up. She doesn't have feelings at all. I don't know how we both even got together. She used to be the sweetest person I have seen. Until she chose to betray me. Despite our promise and faith. Are all the girls like that? I am totally broke right now. I wish I was the one who left her when she abused me and never cared about what I feel. Despite everything I did to her. I will miss when I used to go back home and talk to her. I will miss when I found someone to listen to everything I say and appreciate me. But she betrayed me. I am gonna live in sadness for long time until I forget her. I can't imagine what kind of a narsscisist person who says that they love you but, then they block you for no reason when u are asleep. Assuming she won't block cuz she promised. Well, what can I say? She always broke promises. Ugh. Disgusting life. This will teach me not to open up to anyone again. She used everything I said against me. I never vented online since so long. But anyways. Bye

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Keep calm. Things will work themselves out.

• Not that easy as you think. Thanks for the reply tho.

• It's easier than you think. And you're welcome.

Most Helpful Guy

• "I had a girl friend who was everything for me". That's the problem right there. Nothin wrong with love. You do you. Follow your dreams. That's the most attractive thing.

What Girls Said 2

• that behavior does not sound normal, a genuinely good person would not do something like that

• You are right. I always accused her of having some mental issues. But she never listens and gets angry. I tried to be patient with her anger issue for nearly 8 months. Since we met online. But I end up being dumped. Same as what other girls did to me.

• Apparently yes. I thought cuz we have been in a relationship for 8months does mean we are gonna be together forever. But I was wrong. If she was the right person she wouldn't have left like that anyways, Thanks for your replies.

• your welcome, make sure the next girl has the utmost respect for you

• It's online. Girls don't want that for a long term. But dw if she truly loves you she'll come back.

• Yes they don't like long term relationships. But for her she tied me to her and was totally planning about meeting in the future. And we both agreed on that and tried to stay together for this dream to happen. But she broke that promise. And also broke other promises many times. If she didn't want long term relationship. At least she could have rejected me before. Not tie me and then leave. Anyways. She won't come back. She left me in the most cold blooded way. I wouldn't be ok when she comes back. You might be right tho

• Your picture has an iPhone 6S. So in case u want to spend all the money you got on the new iPhone 8. Anyways. Nevermind. iPhone stuff. Many iPhone users would know.

• LOL OKAY

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!