Was this bs or sincere?

Spent 2 days with a guy and then another 3 days. He lives far. We had a great time. He was contemplating long distance with me and sent me this

"I thought about this for a while. The truth is I am too trepidatious to start a relationship with someone who lives so far away. I'll be perfectly honest too when I say that I won't be faithful to you. I'm not saying I'll be out trying to meet anyone, but if something came up, especially after a couple drinks I don't know that I'll be able to say no like someone in a relationship should. I'm a shitty boyfriend anyway, I am selfish, stubborn and don't compromise well. I would just end up frustrating you and you'll eventually just start spiting me because of it. I'm not saying I never want to see you again or anything like that, I'm just not looking to start a relationship. And that is the absolute truth, you at least deserve that. "

Is it bullshit or sincere? Did he like me?

21

What Guys Said 1

• You both had sex?

• Yes. A lot

• There's no chance he actually liked me? There were a lot of things he did and said that made me feel like he did...

• Bitter truth is guys can do anything for u to have sex in favour. Honey I am sorry to write but this is fact

What Girls Said 2

• He just wanted sex and seems like he's hinting at more sex in the future. I suggest just cutting him out of your life. Out of sight out of mind.

• He's telling you what to expect. He knows himself well enough and cares enough to warn you. I respect what he said and you should probably just move on.