Am I crazy or is she crazy?

She taking me to court for some bullshit is she trying to hold on or trying to get revenge. We broke up about 3 weeks ago now, why can't she just move on a let it all go?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably trying to get revenge. Get a good lawyer.

Most Helpful Guy

• She's trying to get revenge for some imagined insult.

Pretty standard for women. At least she didn't run to the cops and make a false DV or rape accusation... yet. She may yet do exactly that.

I have a friend who says "If a woman knows your real name or how to find you, you're in mortal danger". After seeing numerous false accusations and/or white knights set upon men because cupcake wanted to hurt him because reasons, I'm inclined to agree.

• She did run to the cops but they denied it and the restraining order. I Think it could be revenge or she just trying to get me back. Just have that feeling with her i been with for a year.

• Well. You dodged a fucking nuke then.

This is pretty standard. It's part of why I don't mess with women in the county I live in, and give those in other states a fake name.

What Girls Said 2

• She's a crazy bitch. Women like that give the rest of us a bad name.

• She's crazy, i told you before 😂😂

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!