Should I contact him again?

My ex and I broke up about 6 months ago. We have talked several times since then and seen each other a couple times. A month after we broke up though, we met up and ended up hooking up, which we concluded afterward that was great because of the connection but could never go anywhere and it was a one time thing. We were both on the same page but I felt a little awkward to contact him after. About 2 months ago he emailed me saying he missed me. I called him a week later and we decided we would try and be friends again. About 2 weeks after that I texted him to get together but he was busy and I left it up to him to contact me when he's free and wants to get together. It's been a month and he hasn't called or anything. A couple days ago I ran into his friend and we started talking and since then I've been thinking about my ex and how much I do miss him as a person in my life.

Would it be a bad idea if I emailed him saying, "Just wanted to say Hi. I ran into your friend Ryan the other day and it made me think of you, hope you're doing well Take care".

I don't know if it would be a bad idea if I contact him or if I should just wait for him to get in touch with me

20

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• You need to let this guy go. Read "he's just not that into you". I mean, you tried, and he's not rising to the occasion. Go find yourself a guy who will.

• If it was me and I would do it BUT, you need to be prepared for REJECTION. What I mean is NO REPLY. I am not saying he won't but just in case he does. I don't think it would be hurt to just call or email him. Just once. Then let it go and use it as closure. Because you are not together and you have nothing to lose. Believe me.

Good Luck!