Boyfriends a cheater?

Turns out the entire time I’ve known him he’s had a girlfriend. He took so many of my firsts. I don't know how to cope, I’ve been crying for hours. What do I do to ease this pain I feel?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sorry to hear that, you will find the right guy someday. Spend time with friends, get distracted. Be strong *hug*

Most Helpful Girl

• He is a piece of shit. For me jamming out to some music way loud makes me feel better. I don't know what type of music you're into but too little too late, and leave by JoJo helped me out. Also cold case by Elle Varner the intro where she starts off talking really just helps me rage! If you wanna vent to me I'm all ears. Just know you deserve more than that jackass

What Guys Said 2

• Hey if he lying scumbag, its not your fault

• Throw drywall nails in his driveway once a month for the next 10 years, teach him to fuck with you

What Girls Said 2

• Try finding a friend, a huge bucket of your fave ice cream and watching movies and crying. Release your emotions then work on rebuilding yourself. I hope you feel better.

• I find ice cream and Gilmore girls does the trick