When he came back it was weird, all the convos were petty and it just didn't feel the same.

Okay well I like this guy "A" well one night he was like you want to chill so I did and we ended up having sex. Well over the next month I would go regularly to see him uh "f***buddies" you would call it. Now at the beginning when all this was happening I didn't like him. I liked his best friend "J" even he knew that and he would ask me all the time why I liked J more than him and why I think he's cuter. Like basically we would talk every night for hours before he brought me home. Soon it all came to an end and he left for the army, It was really weird like I missed him and I missed our talks and everything. When he came back it was weird, all the convos were petty and it just didn't feel the same. Just recently I went to his house and of course we had sex. The problem is now that I like him now and I have no clue how he feels about me. What do I do? please help me

11

What Guys Said 1

• What linda said - tell him. Although this f*** buddy stuff usually ends badly so be prepared for rejection. Its too bad your friendship has dwindled down to just sex now; it doesn't look like it will be a good outcome, but you either tell him now and get it overwith or you keep doing what your doing and keep getting stronger and stronger feelings...

What Girls Said 1

• You gotta tell him but be prepared for rejection.