My girlfriend broke up with me after a small fight?

We've been dating for about 5 months and we didn't really have any major hiccups, apart from this one little argument we had about 3 weeks ago. She was planning on seeing her friends on the weekend but I thought she was going to see me. From there we got into an argument and I said a couple of things out of anger like "You care more about seeing your friends", "I know my priorities and I'd choose to see you instead." I know I was wrong, I didn't mean any of what I said and I apologised almost instantly.

But she said after that fight was reminiscent of her past abusive experiences and the more she thinks about the, the more her depression and anxiety start to kick in. Fast forward to last Monday, she said she said she's not being able to snap out of her anxiety and she feels like she's not being a good girlfriend. And on Tuesday she broke up with me.

I sent her a message on Saturday, asking if it was really over. She said it is over, she misses me and loves me a lot but part of her needs to be selfish and do what's best for her. And she is going to stick with this decision.

I want this girl back because I don't want to lose her over something so trivial. I understand that it's her depression and anxiety and I want to be there for her but she has pushed me away.

Should I go No Contact? Is there a chance she might start to miss me and want to reconcile? We never argued or fought in person. It was just that one small fight over texts that lead her to breaking things off. What's the best thing to do here if I want to have her back?

10

What Girls Said 1

• Aw I'm sorry :( I'm sure you guys can work it out again

• But how? I really want to work it out again but it seems like she's pushed me away and she said she's not going to change her mind. I don't know what to do here

What Guys Said 0