Boyfriend is ignoring and avoiding me. What should I do?

My boyfriend got mad at me for not being there for him in his “time of need”. He was sick and said he was spending the night with a family member. His mom was there & doesn’t approve of our relationship so when I asked to come over to check on him, he said no. At the time he said he felt better and was having lunch with her. I mentioned how I wanted to see a movie that night (possibly with friends) and he went ballistic. He said to never contact him again and goodbye for the last time. That was over a week ago. I’ve tried contacting him of course. He blocked my number and Snapchat. After 4 days, he unblocked me. This is like the 6th fight of our 5 month relationship. He gets mad easily and always blames me. One day I waited for him outside of his house and when he saw me, he drove away. I asked for my stuff back (to see what he would do/say) and he packed my things and put them in the kitchen. I know this because I have a key to his home and saw this for myself. He never told me to come get my things and I never took them.

Is the relationship over? What should I do?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Ignore him and talk with other boys

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, it sounds like it is over. He has actually been pretty clear about it. Just retrieve your things (if you don't have them yet) and give back the key.

What Guys Said 1

• His just being a baby... if he loves you he will come to you... just chill enjoy

What Girls Said 1

• Ask him. My past boyfriend did this twice and when I asked him whats going on he told me he wanted to break up. Dont let it get too out of hand like I did

• I asked. He refuses to respond

• Say there's poor communication.

• I don’t get him. I can be angry at him but still want to talk it over no matter what. I’ll consider it though