Ex-gf is trying for my attention again. Why?

Breaks it off several months ago. played mind games and flirted with other guys in front of me, always hot and cold, and the list goes on and on!

Lately, her behavior has been way more bizarre. Rather than trying to hurt me emotionally, it seems as if she's trying to grab my attention to talk to her. I do see her a lot because we go to the same gym.

I talk to this female friend at the gym, she would always stare so hard. If she walks by that same friend, she would give dirty looks. If that friend laughs at something goofy that I do, my ex and her girlfriend have been caught whispering to each other while staring at my friend.

Several weeks ago, I posted on instagram and for the first time since our break up she 'Liked' it.

What's more bizarre was a few days ago, around midnight, my phone rang twice and it was her. Was this phone call intentional?

give me your thoughts on this?

10

What Girls Said 1

• Ignore her unless she wants to be your friend. Even then it's up to you if you still want to be her friend depending on how you guys ended the relationship. If she does want to be friends with you it's probably because she wants to get back with you or it's out of jealousy so she can monitor you and keep girls away so you can never have another girlfriend.

What Guys Said 0