What should I do? Ex problem?

Hey,

Okay so 2 weeks ago me and my ex decided to have a break. It was mutual. Would have been fine but we talked and go into a fight about the break in the break. Stupid I know. Anyway. We met up today to see what we should do, and at first. My ex told me he didn’t love me anymore because he was so angry after the fight.
Anyway. We hung out for a few hours, and just before he decided he wanted to keep talking and maybe give it another chance, maybe fall in love again but he still wasn’t sure or anything. Because obviously we’re still sexually attracted to each other.

Anyway. Just as we were saying goodbye, he told me to go otherwise he would do something he regretted. Like kiss me or something. And I asked him saying. But I thought you didn’t love me anymore? Because regardless if you think someone is attractive or not you don’t want to kiss them...
And he said. I was pretty sure I didn’t.
And then we agreed to text. And see we’re that takes us.

I want to know.

What the hell is going on.
What can I even expect to happen?

Most Helpful Guy

• He is just telling you that he is no longer in love with you but it's not true.

What Guys Said 7

• 1. If you love someone, having an argument does not make you stop loving them. If what he is feeling goes away when you have an argument, it is not love.

2. Neither of you is being honest with the other about the way that you feel. You need to stop playing the junior high school games and actually be sincere with each other.

3. It sounds like you two are both really into the drama of this, so it will probably get strung out for a while but ultimately will fall apart.

• My suggestion is to stop thinking about this topic right now and its probably best to take a nap and see how the outlook at life is after you have let your mind settle.

As rushing what your going through is not going to fix things. As time is only going to tell when its right.

• It’s over permanently and completely and you will not remain friends even if he suggests or agrees to it. A break is a break up. You will not reconcile and ride off into the sunset together and live happily ever after.

• So obviously he still has feelings for you, I think just give it some time and see what happens. He wouldn't want to try to make it work if he wasn't ok texting you, hope that helps and that you can figure everything out

• You dont love someone, then after a fight, you dont love because you're angry, and then talk and you love her a bit again, and then decide to text.
    To be honest you both seem really immature. This won't end well. What to expect? More crazy stuff and then a complete break up.

• Don't let him

• He is an ex. EX'S CAUSE DRAMA, STOP ASSOCIATING

What Girls Said 1

• Haven't you posted this already? And nothing as you guys split up already