We've been together 6 years and I'm not sure I want to be with him anymore. How do I end it without it totally killing him?

I'd say he's more of the clingy one in the relationship. Honestly, i have the perfect guy. He does everything for me, loves me unconditionally, everything. I know this is common but it really ISN'T him, it's me. I don't know how to tell him that without it making me sound like I just feel bad for him. I want to do it in a way I know won't completely crush him. He's been my best friend for the past 6 years and I don't want to lose him in my life completely but I have a feeling it will. I just can't ignore these feelings anymore. I'm driving myself crazy.. I fake everything. I wish I didn't feel this way. My family is even judging me about wanting to leave him. I know it's selfish but I can't live my life unhappy and he doesn't deserve that either. I wish break ups weren't so hard. This whole situation makes me sick 😔 I fell in love with another guy.
5
1