Why do guys move on so fast?

So, my boyfriend and I broke up a month ago but still kept contact, seeing if we could get over the problem and be together. He said he wanted to be with me, but 2 days later changes his mind and says he doesn’t want a relationship anymore. We were together for a year, spent a lot of time together, went on vacations, I was a part of his family. And since he told me didn’t want to be together, 2 days later I find out he’s talking to some other, attractive girl. I’m still in bed crying my eyes out over our break up. Does this mean he lost feelings? He doesn’t love me anymore? Is this a rebound? Help please. It’s killing me.

26

Most Helpful Guy

• depends on the circumstances. the fastest way to get over ur ex is to find a new partner. and im not sure he had to wait more since u say u broke it up, then wanted back, then didn't want back. u complicated things and i wouldn't blame him for looking elsewhere if i have all the facts right. no1 can say whether thats a rebound or simply a new relationship. id say u need to have a good talk with him. if he still insists give it some time to see where his new relationship goes.

Most Helpful Girl

• I can guarantee you that if you do the same thing and at least look like you have moved on.. he will run back.

What Guys Said 5

• Why does it matter? You broke up. He's probably just rebounding and might be trying to act like the relationship meant nothing in order to protect his ego. Its the idea that someone has to "win" the break-up

• How can he? I'd personally take months, years or maybe the entire life to regret, complex, depress and kill myself

Wait a minut.. isn't what I endure right now before any relation? 😐

• He was probably screwing her then dumped you. Women do it more then men

• Not all guys move on so fast. The info on this didn't even say who broke up with who first

• I initially wanted a break, and I said I wanted him back, he lied the break. Then a week later regretted it, but I didn’t want to be together. And now I want him back but looks like he moved on. Keep in mind we were messing around this whole time too.

• If I was him and I found and was attracted to a new girl. This means that I was that weak to fall for another and I would be so ashamed to go back into your loving arms. It might have made him realize he did not love you that much to fall for another

• Because we are not as emotional as women

What Girls Said 1

• Oh sweetie, unfortunately men are not like women in that aspect. I just went something similar. I know it is hard, but be strong...