Advice on breaking up?

My boyfriend and I met online about a year ago. We have yet to meet each other in person yet, but we had planned to move in together in the next few months. The problem with this is that I don't want to... he's being very pushy about it, and he keeps talking about getting me knocked up even though I've told him I'm not ready for kids. He has really perverted and messed up kinks, and it scares the crap out of me, I'm afraid he's going to hurt me. He seems to always need to talk to me 24/7 even when I need time to myself. I'm really timid and have bad social anxiety, and I don't know how to break up with him. Any advice would be greatly appreciated
+1 y
I broke up with him... I was really nervous and at first it went as well as a breakup could go, which I thought was too good to be true... it was. He slowly increased his messages and is basically blaming me for everything and trying to make me feel bad for him... I'm going to keep ignoring him. Thank you all very much for your help and support! I really appreciate it :)
Advice on breaking up?
12
5